FUN DOG SHOW
Honorary judge: Nigel Bell Esq
All entries to be registered on the day and before each class is called into the collecting ring.
Judging commences at 12 noon.
All classes £1 each – pay cash on the day
Rosettes given 1st – 6th Prizes given 1st – 3rd
1. Best female puppy (less than one year old)
2. Best male puppy (less than one year old)
3. Prettiest bitch
4. Most handsome dog
5. Best veteran (over 10 years)
6. Best junior handler (14 years and under)
7. Waggiest tail
8. Best circus-themed fancy dress
9. The dog/ bitch that most looks like its owner
FINAL: All the 1st prize winners in classes 1-9 get automatic entry into this class: ‘THE DOG OR BITCH THAT THE JUDGES WOULD MOST LIKE TO TAKE HOME!’
MUSICAL SIT AND STAY FUN OBSTACLE DOG COURSE in adjacent arena: £1 a go
Competitors and their dogs enter these events at their OWN RISK. The Berkeley Agricultural Society is NOT liable for any injury sustained to either competitor or dog in either the dog show ring or the dog obstacle arena.