Entry fee – 50p/class
Prizes 1st -£3; 2nd – £2; 3rd – £1
Thanks go to all sponsors and supporters
1. All classes are open to all competitors, ONE ENTRY PER CLASS.
2. We encourage everyone to enter irrespective of skills and talent.
3. There is a designated children’s section shared with Horticulture.
4. There is something for everyone – from baking, preserving, designing and making.
5. There is a designated class for MEN only.
6. All entries must be the work of the exhibitor.
7. We are keen to promote rural crafts.
8. All entries to be delivered: Saturday 27th June between 2-4pm or Sunday 28th June between 7-8am. No vehicles are allowed on the showground to drop off competition entries on Sunday.
9. Entries with fees to be submitted to Stock House, Stock Lane, Berkeley GL13 9BY c/o Mandy Coxon, which is a large town house 50 meters down the road from the Mariners’ Pub or On-Line.
10. For each exhibit, competitors are requested to put name and address in a plain sealed envelope with the class number on the outside, which is to be placed underneath the exhibit before judging takes place.
11. All food products to be covered with cling film.
12. Judging starts at 8.30am prompt on show day.
13. Judging may take up to 2 hours.
14. The committee will take all possible care of the exhibit but will not be responsible for any loss or damage that may occur.
15. Exhibits to be removed between 4-5pm on show day.
16. Prize cards & prize money to be collected on the day between 4- 5pm. Non-collected money will be donated to charity.
17. Anything left after the committee leave may be disposed of.
18. The judge’s decision is final.
19. Dogs welcomed on a lead.
20. We look forward to seeing you on show day. The tent will be closed on show day until judging is complete